Aftermarket Business Platform
Signifikant launches the next generation of its Aftermarket Business Solution. The new release includes an improved user interface, personalization functionalities for ecommerce support and many new integrations and plug-ins to import and export systems. With this version, it is now much easier for editors to publish catalogues while at the same time, enabling businesses to sell parts through a modern, almost B2C-like web store.
Now more than ever, it is as important to provide relevant buyer-specific information to help customers find the right product. The expectations that users bring with them from their B2C shopping experiences must be met. And that is why, today, personalisation is a key element in designing an eCommerce solution. The latest version of the robust aftermarket platform has been improved to cater to this new buyer expectations, tailored for the needs of the aftermarket.
Relevant search results, lesser number of clicks, saved payments, no overload of information – these are just a few of the expectations of today’s online buyer. As a seller, it is as important to provide relevant buyer-specific information as it is to help customers find the right product. Personalization is a key element in designing an eCommerce solution. Typically, a well implemented personalization strategy can increase customer experience, customer retention, loyalty to your business and revenue.
eCommerce & webshop functionalities
Cross Sales and Statistics
Use cross-sales and up-sales strategies for your spare part business. Cross-sales and up-sales will differ a bit compared to product sales. What others have shown interest in will not be relevant, and algorithms presenting offerings based on statistics can turn out to be misleading. Instead it must be based on the experience of a spare part team and tailored to the specific product. When a customer orders a spare part for a product, an accessory that fits that product may be relevant. Suggesting additional spare parts that may be wearing down could give great value to the user
- Products,parts and kits can be presented based on sales statistics
- Sales statistics per product, customer, user
- Present cross sale parts on products, accessories and parts
- Accessories showcased on order page
User Experience and Design Aspects
Good look and feel, easy navigation and responsiveness rank high up on customers’ expectations for any kind of online portals. A positive user experience means a happy customer and improved customer satisfaction. The UX of a website conveys to the buyer a brand’s message, values, etc through interactive content, images and information. At the same time, navigation needs to be simple, follow best practices and make it easy for the user to find parts and products in as few clicks as possible. And lastly, a responsive website that can be viewed on any browsing device is equally important in keeping customers and improving the engagement.
• Design your start page and product pages with more design options
• Fit more information into each page by scroll-able pages
• Use hero images and span fields to give a more modern approach
• Better support for mobile devices
• Multiple images on most objects
• Quick navigation between objects on the same level
Shopping Lists and Order Process
B2B buyers expect a smooth and easy check out process. It is necessary to provide one step ordering, easy to create shopping lists, price lists and more. Also, users should be able to place orders directly on the system or via downloaded shopping lists to be mailed for maybe, batch processing.
• Allow anonymous users to create a shopping list and allow these users to send the list by email or download it
• Ensure the shopping list can be imported in order
• Allow to present list prices
• Convert shopping list to order at sign in
• Order process in several steps including review
• Possibility to download documentation for the order
• Quick order feature with built in part search
• Address selector with built in address search
Other Improved feature sets
• Allow to download all parts from a host of catalogues
• Allow to download all catalogues used in a list of parts
• Allow to download all documents from a list of catalogues
• On order page download all documentation for the order
• Let your users subscribe on newly published bulletins
• Select between daily and weekly mail with all new bulletins
• Bulletins sent based on permissions
• Exclude parts from kit lookup
• Login page image carousel
• Document previews
• Single address discontinued
• Presentation templates in config
Several new XLSX imports for catalogues, specifications etc., inRiver plugin, XML for all data.
More export options like XML for parts and XLSX for exporting parts and catalogues
APIs to query data
APIs sent directly to your query data to get exactly what is needed.
More validation options and validation may be visible in storages
Now it is possible to reference information based on specifications
Manager tool Functionalities and features
Allow to schedule import, publish and cleanup tasks, Support to manage imports from various sources separately, Schedule tasks daily, weekly or monthly
Version 5 runs on a new database that supports more images and other features
Edit multiple fields at the same time and move away from one by one editting
The editor can now easily navigate from part directly to replacements
Modified functionality to now replace data with copy function
For further information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org